Saturday we went to the city Easter egg hunt. It was fun. Keni and Brock were both in the same age category so that was nice. I was a little bummed when I saw all the candy laying on the ground NOT in eggs but the kids didn't care. Easier access to the candy, I guess. They also got to see the Easter Bunny. Keni was super excited and Brock was excited too until he got close. Then he wasn't so sure. He didn't cry but you could tell he was wondering what the heck was going on. He wouldn't even look at the him. I can't blame him. He looked pretty darn sketchy. In fact, as we were leaving, Keni said, "I think he must be the Easter Bunny's helper." I asked her why and she said it was because he had shoes and his clothes were funny. Haha.







1 comment:
It looks like you guys had a fun Easter! Cute little family!
Post a Comment