2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Monday, October 8, 2012

Keni is THREE!

Eek. I have a three year old. And she is just as cute as ever. For the past few months she has been really into birthdays. She would look at the calendar every morning and ask who's birthday it was. Finally, her birthday was close enough that we could start counting 'sleeps'.

We got to celebrate in our new house which was so fun. I'm bummed that I forgot to take pictures of the decor but I put streamers up on her door, hung the birthday banner (thankfully she reminded me), and blew up several balloons. She didn't know what to do when she opened her door that morning. She just stood there looking at the streamers. I think she thought she couldn't walk through them at first. Luckily Joe was standing right there and was able to tell her to come out. haha.

Joe had to work that morning but Keni woke up early enough that we got to open presents before he left. We played with her new things all morning, then she took a nap in the afternoon, Joe came home and we went to a really awesome park here. She had tons of fun. Who am I kidding? I had lots of fun. The park is really big and has all sorts of different levels of things to play and do. After the park we came home and had a weenie roast in our backyard when my parents got here. Fun fun day for our little-- errr uhhh-- big three year old.


We celebrated with cupcakes the weekend before when both sets of grandparents were here helping us move in. She was in heaven that she got to celebrate two times. Although looking at the present that my mom and dad left her to open on her actual birthday about killed her. Every morning she would ask if she could open it yet.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was so fun to celebrate Keni's birthday with her. She is way too grown up!! Thanks for inviting us to spend the weekend again!
Love ya,
Mom