Oh how we love our little Brock. And let me to you, he is already starting to get a mind of his own. If he wants something and you don't give it to him he totally throws a fit. I guess it's already begun with the little guy. :) He has definitely found his voice. And at nights he tries to let the neighbors here him scream and squeal. He loves to look at himself in the mirror and will smile the best of smiles at himself. He can now roll over from back to belly but not belly to back. He still loves to stand and is starting to want to jump/bounce. He has tried peas and thoroughly enjoys them. He still likes oatmeal and rice cereal too. He is transitioning from a 3 hour feeding schedule to a 4 hour schedule. And has just starting sleeping from 8 pm to about 7 or 8 am. (I used to wake him up for one last feeding around 10:30 when I went to bed.) And last but not least he still loves, and I mean loves, his sister.
Today we went to get pictures taken since Keni is 3 and Brock is 6 months. When it was Brock's turn Joe and I were doing everything to try to get him to smile. Nothing. He just looked at us like we were nuts. So what do we do? We make Keni make him smile. Worked like a charm. He was smiling and cooing for her like a champ. Hopefully that sibling bond can last a llooonnnnggg time.
Stats:
Weight: 16 lbs 3 oz, 27th percentile
Height: 26 inches, 23rd percentile
Head: 17 inches, 45th percentile
2 comments:
your family is so dang adorable! hope all is well and your enjoying the new home! ive got some more clothes for you so when your ready let me know :)
Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com
Post a Comment