2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Friday, August 3, 2012

Brock at 4 months

Height: 25 1/2 inches
Weight: 14 pounds 5 ounces
Head: 42 centimeters

I am totally loving Brock at this stage. He is the happiest kid ever, I swear. He smiles so big when anyone talks to him. And man, he can laugh a good laugh. It is so cute. And when he really gets laughing it's almost a squeal. He is starting to splash in the bath tub. And, unfortunately, is trying really hard to get his thumb to his mouth. We are still trying super hard to force the binki. He takes it fine now but he likes his thumb just as well. His little legs are so strong and he prefers to stand a lot of times when being held.

He is still on the 'eat every three hours' schedule. It seems to be working fine. We put him to bed around 8:30ish then I feed him right before I go to bed around 11:00. He sleeps until 6:30 or 7:00 most days.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is getting way too big too fast. I love his laugh!
Gramma Pam