2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Brock at 3 Months

Brock was [un]lucky enough to go to the doctor the day before his 3 month birthday. At least we got to find out how much he weighed. :)

He weighed 13 pounds 1 ounce.

At 3 months:
 *Brock loves to jabber. Really, he does it all the time.
*He loves the playmat. It's funny because sometimes him and the frog will have staring contests. Or sometimes when I lay him down his eyes get super big when he looks at the frog. 
*He has found his tongue. It's constantly sticking out, which also means he's always slobbery.
*He has had his first double ear infection all ready.
*He doesn't really cry. Ever. (Even when he had his ear infection he just whimpered. It was so sad.)
*He sleeps pretty good too. We usually put him down around 8:30. Sometimes I feed him before I go to bed around 11. He wakes between 7:00 and 7:30. If I don't feed him when I go to bed he usually wakes around 5:30 or 6:00.





2 comments:

Brad, Charlsie and Our Little Monkey said...

AHHH he's so big already and so stinkin' cute

The Ellis Fam said...

He's so cute, I'm so glad you guys came down. It was so fun seeing him and you and Keni and even being one of Joe's many wives at the zoo. I'm missing you a lot lately. I wish you never left and that I wasn't leaving. Life was good with you guys here.