2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

State Track

Keni and I enjoyed some time in Boise watching my little brother at the state track meet. He participated in the high jump, triple jump, and the mile (he PR'ed in the mile :]). Good job, Dilbo. You did awesome.
I was worried that Keni would be naughty since it would be hard to give her a nap etc. but I don't know why I stressed. She was great! We were lucky enough to travel to Preston, and then caught a ride with my parents on Wednesday night up to Boise. We came home early Sunday.







2 comments:

Janice said...

Glad you could go -- track meets are so fun! Keni is such a cutie!

Jessica J. said...

Kels.... I can't believe how big she is getting! Hope you guys are doing well.