2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

[[[Back at it after the break]]]

Last week was heaven. Joe had a one week break. No school, and even better, no homework. A lot of times when he has break it isn't really a break. I guess the teachers feel it a time to assign homework they cannot get to during class time. This break was different though. And I really loved it. Unfortunately, Joe had to go back to school yesterday. It's okay. That just means only a year left. May as well get it done quickly.

We tried to utilize every second by doing fun things last week. To start off the week we went to game night on Sunday. It's no different for me really, but to have a husband to go with is big. I usually go solo because Joe is home studying for a test that he has every Monday. It was fun to have him there. We also took advantage of sleeping in (as if Keni and I don't do that all ready), bike riding, going to the zoo, playing on the playground, and hiking. We even planted our garden.

It was fun. I didn't want it to end really. But alas, it has to. And off to school Joe has gone.

Some serious bed head after sleeping in.

Keni absolutely loves her robe.

Wearing daddy's gloves.

...and helment.

So big.

At the zoo.

Peek-a-boo!

The classic water ball at Hogle Zoo.

Family hike.

Our lovely garden.
We planted tomatoes, jalapeƱos, banana peppers, radish, onion, peas, buttercup squash, and cucumber.

2 comments:

Dean Family said...

i love all the classic hogle zoo pictures - its fun that we have them of us at that size and now our children. can't wait to see you guys!!

Jana and Brett said...

Hi! Here is our new non-private blog:
http://unslumpingyourself.blogspot.com/
Come on over and leave a message so I can send you an invite to our private family blog.
Thanks!
Jana
*You look super busy! So fun!