2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tis the Season

We had a wonderful Christmas. Joe had the whole week before Christmas off. I think that was the best gift I was given. :) Keni really got the idea of opening presents. She was no Aunt Cindy; she ripped right into them. She would look at them for a few minutes and move right on. It was the perfect balance. It was fun to see her sit on Santa's lap. Much improved from at our ward party. Still not excited about it, but she didn't scream her head off the whole time either. Maybe next year she'll like him more.

We went to the Porter's for the traditional New Year's Eve party. My parents were gracious enough to come get Keni after they were done with there festivities. Keni made it until about 11 p.m. Pretty good considering she is usually a bear wayyy before that hour of the night.











And by the time Christmas was over I was all pictured out. Thus, I didn't take a single picture on New Year's. Thankfully Janice took a few and sent them on.





1 comment:

Howells Fam said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun! It was fun seeing you again! I seriously can't believe how big Dillon is and how much he looks just like Zeb - weird! Don't you feel like when you go back home the kids should be the same and you don't recognize any of them because they're all married with their own kids now?!?