2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Once There Was a Snowman

We were finally able to play in the snow. It was well past Christmas before it finally decided to snow but it was worth the wait I guess because the snow was perfect. We built a hugggeee snowman. Keni made it about 5 minutes before her hands were frozen and she wanted to go in. If she'd keep her dang gloves on she would solve that problem but how do I explain that to a one year old?


Notice the gloves.

My mom is a trooper. She had a little surgery on her nose/face but that didn't stop her from having some fun in the snow.

Zeb and Bryson

Joe putting the head of the snowman on.

The Gang: Zeb, Bryson, Dilbo, Me, Joe
Behind the camera is my mamacita.

This is a few days after we built it. It never did tip over.

4 comments:

Howells Fam said...

That's impressive! I don't know how you get them to wear their gloves, because I still can't get my 2 year old to do it!

Unknown said...

Wow! Good job! My 2 yr old still won't wear gloves in the snow. It's so much easier to pick the snow up and taste it without them. Tell Joe we all say hi here! Glad to see your Christmas and New Years was fun!

Janice said...

Ever wonder what snowmen do at night? Ask your big snowman where he's been!

The Higbees said...

Holy cow that is massive! I'm impressed