2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Waffle Time!

Oh my how I love love love this girl!
----------------

PS- Should I be worried about this next scenario?


4 comments:

jenda greenlee said...

BAHAHAHA!!!! this totally just made my day! so funny!

Howells Fam said...

They do look similar.... J/K! That's funny! She's so cute - I know I've told you this before, but I just can't get enough of her curls!

Anonymous said...

Oh my is right!! Keni, I love you. Great photo Kels. She just takes after her gramma but at least she is eating something healthy!
love ya lots,
Mom

Suzi Q said...

HALFTIME! Ahhhh I love that movie. Her curls just kill me. Darling.