We went camping over Labor Day Weekend. Camping really isn't even the right term. :) but for lack of better words we'll keep it that way. My parents have an enormous trailer that we stayed in since it got pretty cold at nights. Plus, everyone ate like king and queens. I know I gained at least 5 pounds, if not 10. It was worth it though since we had a blast.
Visiting while dinner was cooking
Joe ate dirt while on a bike ride
Like father like daughter :D
We're a camping family.
Sandra wanted to capture the snotty nose... it was there pretty much all weekend.
Keni bathing in the trailer. She barely fit.
Trying to contain her so she wouldn't get soo dirty.
...it didn't last long.





2 comments:
We had so much fun camping with you guys. I love it when you come. Keni is so stinking cute. I love taking photos of our adventures. Keep them coming.
Keni is getting so big!! How much does she weigh and how tall is she? She looks bigger than Greta.
Post a Comment