2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Sacrament Meeting Talks-

Joe and I had to give talks in sacrament meeting a couple weeks ago. We were asked at the beginning of the month but I thought we were off the hook because we were going to be out of town. Oh how I was wrong though. Brother Jones asked us if we would talk the last Sunday of the month. Two things are wrong with this: 1. I haven't ever given a talk in sacrament meeting and I wanted to continue to say that I haven't ever talked in sacrament meeting. 2. If I did end up caving and saying yes-- which I did, then I had to have anxiety for the ENTIRE month-- which I did. Anyways, the talks were fine. Glad it's over but it wasn't that bad. :D

1 comment:

Dean Family said...

that sucks, cuz now you'll have to do it again in UTAH!! :0
guess you better stay here!