Keni is all ready 6 months old.
Her stats are:
Weight: 15 pounds- 30th percentile
Height: 26 1/2 inches long- 75th percentile
Head Circumference: 43 CM- 70th percentile
She loves:
to roll around on the floor
her baby einstein jumper
her pacifier-- but only to play with
(She still doesn't like to use it for what it was actually made for.)
rice cereal
hair and noses
making lots of noise
sitting up to watch what is going on around her
(She doesn't like missing out on the action.)
green rubber froggy
We love this cute little girl so much. Keni is still such an easy baby. She's happy and healthy and we are so lucky to have her as part of our family.
3 comments:
I didn't know she had Joe's hair! Cute!
Ok, I was going to say what the previous commenter said. I love it!
So cute!!! I am soooo excited you guys are going to be closer!!!!!
Love ya,
Mom
Post a Comment