2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Monday, December 7, 2009

Thanksgiving in Preston

We had a great Thanksgiving. We went to Preston Wednesday after Joe got off work late so we could be there bright and early Thanksgiving day. My mom and I always go to the gym for the Turkey Burn. Thanks Mom for dragging my butt out of bed to exercise. I was so sore for the next few days but don't worry I didn't get any sympathy from my mom. She just poked fun all weekend because I couldn't go up or down the stairs. We ate dinner with Joe's family and then later that evening we went to my Grandma Hampton's house to see my moms side of the family. I didn't brave Black Friday this year. I decided sleep was more important. We also went to the Festival of Lights. I haven't been for a really long time so I was super excited. Ya, turns out it is way more lame than I remembered. Oh well. It was fun to hang out with family.

I have cute pictures but they are on my cell phone and I don't know how to get them off at the moment. Boo. I'll post them when I figure it out.

No comments: