2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Monday, December 28, 2009

Keni's Blessing

On Sunday, the 27th of December, Keni Paris was blessed in the Franklin 3rd Ward at 9 a.m. Joe gave her a great blessing with a chapel full of family and friends to listen. We had a dinner afterwards at Rob and Sandra's that turned out great. I was worried it was going to be too squished at their house but it wasn't bad at all . We had lots of soups, rolls, and desserts left over but by the end of the night it seemed like we had munched on everything until it was gone. My aunt Teddy Ann was kind enough to make Keni's dress. She did such a good job, especially since I didn't give her a pattern.



3 comments:

Chance & Rachel said...

Keni is such a doll. The dress is adorable. I hope I can see her in person some day!

Anonymous said...

Your day was great. Joe did a great job with the blessing. Thank you for being such good parents to our granddaughter. Love you all. Mom

Sandra and Rob said...

Thanks for letting us be part of your day. We love you guys. I have the best nieces and nephews ever!!!!