Things are still going well. Keni has been a great baby so far. Except for the two nights she was a monster, she has slept through the rest. She is still eating really well... must take after her momma. Eat, Sleep, Poop-- that pretty much sums it up.
My mom came last Wednesday and left Tuesday and now Janice is here. I'm grateful for all of their help since I'm still not suppose to do anything. Here are a few more pictures for your enjoyment.
7 comments:
So stinking cute! It makes me so baby hungry!
Yay for more pictures. You'd better post a lot since I'm far away.
Glad everything is going well, call me if you need any help! She's cute by the way - I love the picture of her and your Dad!
Kels she is adorable!! What a little sweetie! Congrats!!!
YAY for babies!! She is so cute!! Did everything go well? I hope you are doing okay. And I hope that I am next!!
Congratulations Kelsie! I hope you are healing well and enjoying the early days of being a mommy! There's nothing in the world that can prepare you for the many feelings you experience in motherhood (and I'm sure there are many more to come!)
Congrats on the beautiful baby!!! I'm so happy for you =)
Post a Comment