2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

We love...

the color pink.

14 comments:

Chance & Rachel said...

Pink & green would make super cute colors for a baby GIRL'S nursery. Congrats!

Darcee said...

Congrats!! Greta is excited!

ameliaharris99 said...

So does that mean you are having a girl!? Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! :)

Amber said...

YAY!! CONGRATS!!

Unknown said...

Yay!!

Dani said...

What??? I totally didn't get that post until I looked at your comments, and now I am BLOWN away!! You're gonna be a little momma!!!??? I'm going to have to go back through your blog and see where I missed something!!! :) Congrats!! That is so stinkin' exciting!!

....how have you been feeling? I hope you haven't been too sickish!

Brad, Charlsie and Our Little Monkey said...

I miss all the good stuff. I didn't know you were pregnant. Congrats!!! You'll have to give me your address. I've been doing some sewing lately and I've made some half decent baby stuff I'll have to send you. It's my new hobby for Brad's late study nights.

Dean Family said...

it gets a little old after 3!! hehe:) I'm soo excited for you guys, this is going to be AWESOME! :)

AMY LEVATAU said...

aahhh!! yay kels!! we're both having girls, how fun!! congrats!!!

Matt, Emily & Dylan said...

Congrats Kelsie. I have been meaning to ask you how you have been. I hope all is well!! I'm way excited for you guys. Enjoy it.. times goes in warp speed once that little bundle of joy pops out! Love ya take care.

The Marshall's said...

I'm assuming by that comment that you are pregnant with a little girl:) Congrats!!

WT said...

Jeez.. I had no idea! Congrats!

Ash said...

YAY for girls! Congrats! Thats so exciting! Girls are fun--especially when they get older and you get to do fun girl things with them! Congrats!!

Jess and Eli said...

Congrats Kelsie! How exciting! I didn't know you were pregnant and when I went home a couple of weekends ago for my baby shower, Kay told me! How exciting! I hope you are feeling well!