2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Girls Night Out
Isn't it amazing that a simple hour out of the house with just girls can relieve so much stress/pressure/anxiety/mood swings/etc,etc.etc. Tonight I went to Starbucks with 2 of my girlfriends. It was so much fun and so relaxing. We only stayed there for an hour and a half (intended to be less time than that) and just chit-chatted. It's always fun to go out without the husband once in awhile. Thanks Girls for the invite. Even if it wasn't in my plans and spur of the moment :]]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Out of the house with just girls - sounds stressful to me!
I love lunch with my girlfriends!!! It does wonder for... well, just what you said. I go to lunch with my friends, Carolee and Joddi everytime we have a birthday amongst us and sometimes just for the heck of it. SO fun!
Post a Comment