2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

2017 Porter Reunion

The Porter reunion was in Bear Lake this year. Cache's wife Taylor grew up there and her parents were nice enough to let us stay at their house since it has ample space for our big crew. It was a lot of fun. We hiked, we visited, and we swam. There were some shakes and ice cream eaten too. And there was lots of cousin time which my kids absolutely love. We had to leave on the fourth so we didn't get to stay and watch fireworks with everyone but I'm sure that would have been a great time as well.

My kids favorite part was the trampoline we rented at the lake. It was money well spent. All the families chipped in so I think it was only 20 dollars a family! And we got it for two hours. We will do it again because every kid was sad when our turn was up. You had to swim out a little ways to get to it so I didn't get any pictures but it was so much fun!

Each Family decorated a family flag. It was fun to see what everyone came up with. I wish I would have gotten pictures of everyones! 























No comments: