2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Bounce N' Slide

For some of spring break the kids and I went to Preston. Joe had to work so I decided to go without him to get out of the house. Plus, Joe's family was having their 'Easter' party on that Saturday and we didn't want to miss out on that.

I wanted to do a few fun things with the kids when there and Bounce N' Slide made the cut. My cousin Ashley, and her kids, met us there for a fun afternoon full of jumping and pizza.



Look at this cute crew! We had a blast, but were pretty tired by the time we drug them all home. I'm sure the kids would have played all day. I love that my kids know their second cousins! #sweatyki
ds #tiredmoms 




No comments: