Nothing like a 6am wake up call to your husband saying he crashed. I knew it must have been pretty serious because he’s usually VERY good about not waking us all up in the mornings. All he said was, “Hey, can you come get me. I wrecked” in a very forced tone. Well duh! I hopped in the truck and went to pick him up. He was suppose to send me a pin of his location… I waited and waited for it to come but it didn't. I finally called to see where he was. He didn’t answer. I called again. And again. and AGAIN. No answer! I was freaked out because I thought he must have passed out somewhere and now I wouldn’t be able to find him. Luckily he called me back a few seconds after the last time I tried. He said his phone was on vibrate and didn’t feel it. After I got there I took him to the ER because of the serious pain he was in. He dislocated his shoulder and had some major road rash and bruises. He ended up having to have surgery that morning to put it back in place. I can’t believe I didn’t get any pictures of him and his beat up self. He made sure I got some of his bike though when he was home resting on the couch after he got home from the hospital though. I guess that’s proof enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment