2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Poppy is TWO!

Holy Moly. Where has the time gone? Poppy is a little spit fire that knows EXACTLY what she wants. The problem is that she can't quite talk yet. Haha. It makes for some pretty mad charade games. Poppy loves Minnie Mouse. About a month before her birthday, I was on pinterest and jokingly asked Poppy if she wanted Minnie cupcakes. She got all excited but I thought she would forget about it. A few days before her birthday she kept saying Minnie every time we talked about a cake. I finally remembered about the cupcakes. She was beyond excited when we made them on her birthday.













No comments: