2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Front Room Makeover

I've been wanting to do something in the front room for a long time now. I just can't make decisions, so it stays the same. I've tried to make gallery walls before but I just couldn't get it to look right. Well, apparently, it was my day the other day. I was sick of it looking blah so I pulled out all my picture frames. And all of the sudden it was coming together. Then I saw a cute wicker chair and was obsessed with getting something like it. I couldn't find a wicker chair but I found TWO chairs on KSL for cheap that were similar. I immediately called my friend, Caroline, and told her to go get them. She was a good sport and obliged. She helped me (more like did it all. :)) recover them and make them look so dang cute! I got a mirror, hung my beautiful Jesus picture, and made an arrow. And just like that I was sitting in a super fabulous room that I'm in love with. 











No comments: