This year I totally sucked at taking pictures. I guess I was too busy enjoying my time with family and friends. On Thursday, we hiked to the Willow Flats Spring with Joe's parents and, of course, went to the parade. Friday, I got my haircut, floated the river, went to the parade, and attended the rodeo. On Saturday; Joe, my Mom, Dad, and Dillan did the Preston Biathlon, and they all rocked it. We went to the sidewalk sales, and the parade. Every night-- we stayed up WAY too late chatting with cool cousins. :) We had a great time. My kids loved playing with my cousin's kids and we had a great time catching up with everyone. Joe and I haven't floated the river since we were in high school! It was so much fun and Keni loved it too. Brock not so much. He cried pretty much the whole time. Haha. We stuck him in the truck the second time and he fell asleep. Easy peasy. I'm hoping he didn't like it only because it was during his nap time and he was super tired. Poppy enjoyed riding in the truck, watching the floaters from afar. :) Or rather, we liked not being stressed about her in the water. You should have seen the group of floaters we had going down the river. So many people! The entire trailer was filled with tubes. It was quite the site.
...and one of the kids favorite things-- Two gallon sized bags of salt water taffy. To say Preston parade throws a lot of candy is an understatement.

No comments:
Post a Comment