Keni was on her way to a neighbors house and crashed pretty bad. She was riding the Stryder bike and forgot that it doesn't have brakes. I was home just getting ready to lay down for a quick nap when I heard crying. Luckily one of our neighbors saw her and helped her home. She was pretty banged up.The picture of the bandaid on her arm cracks me up. She so badly wants to like bandaids but just doesn't. Ever since she was in the hospital she has REFUSED to put anything sticky on her. Lately it seems like for whatever reason some of her friends have had some on. I asked her if she wanted one and she quickly said yes. I stuck it on and before even a minute had passed she was begging me to take it off. She thought it made the 'owie' feel even worse.



1 comment:
Keni, you do look pretty roughed up! I hope your "owies" heal real soon! Love you!
Post a Comment