2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Friday, August 22, 2014

Zucchini

We got some zucchini from a neighbor and it was so delicious. I was looking for fun and different recipes to try that incorporated zucchini and found a pizza one. The kids seemed so excited. They couldn't wait to make their very own. I naively thought that dinner was going to be a hit. Ya, not so much. Both Keni and Brock loved making the pizzas but neither of them really liked the eating part. Brock did better than Keni but not by much.

Keni asked if she could be done I told her she had to have one last bite. (She really hadn't eaten anything.) She cried and whinned but I knew I had to stick to my guns. :] She finally took a bite and started gagging. She hurried and ran for the kitchen garbage because she said she was going to throw up. I thought she was just being dramatic so I insisted she keep eating it. She wasn't lying. She threw up all over the floor. Twice! Because I didn't learn from the first time that she really didn't like it I had her try just a little piece again. haha. Oh brother. We both survived. But I haven't made her eat anymore cooked zucchini. (She does like raw much better.)


No comments: