Anytime there is a hint of sun Brock is by the door insisting we go out. I tell him it's too cold and he points to the coat closet and says, "Jacket". I can't blame the poor kid. I want to be outside playing too! I think we all have a serious case of spring fever around here.
Here are the latest activities.
Playing outside with all kinds of kitchen utensils.
Taking advantage of the Comunity Rec Center. We also go swimming frequently but I never take pictures. :( Keni is getting really good at the Rock Wall. When she first started she got to the first crack but now she can get to the third. She always does better if we pretent like we aren't paying attention. Silly girl. Brock also likes to pretent to climb. We never harness him up but he is always happy going down the slide and playing a game they have nearby.






No comments:
Post a Comment