We had such a good time. It was so weird not having kids with us but super refreshing at the same time! And let's face it, Facetime is amazing. We flew in on Thursday night and left early Monday. We crammed in a bunch of stuff but not too much that we couldn't relax.
We had so much fun on this tandem bike. It was my favorite thing we did the whole time. Sometimes I would put my feet up on the cross bar and make Joe tote me around. Best part is he didn't even know since he can't really see behind him. :)
Isn't the temple beautiful. I always wondered why people got so excited about it. Now I know. It's awesome!
Sea World was fun too. It was weird not having kids but nice because we didn't have to worry about walking too fast to the next show or finding a seat because there were only two of us!
And lastly, this car. Oh geez. This is what the car rental place had. I've never liked mustangs (except the super duper old ones). I felt like such a wannabe! And it was a piece of crap. But alas we lived it up and put the top down a few times. haha.











No comments:
Post a Comment