2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas

I know I've posted about it a million times but can I just say how much I love my family coming to my house. Everyone was here for Christmas. It was so much fun. They got here the Monday before and didn't leave until Saturday. Not once did I want them to leave.

My brothers and I were talking about how when we were younger Christmas was so busy. We had a Christmas Eve party with grandma Pete, Christmas breakfast with grandma Ruby, Afternoon delight with grandma Fae. It's was just go-go-go. It's so different now. My grandma Pete's and grandma Fae's parties are now a few Saturdays before Christmas and there isn't a breakfast anymore. It makes it nice because my parents are more apt to come with nothing going on. :)

Christmas Eve we had a nice dinner and not much else. Just relaxed and geared up for Christmas day. Morning came and the chaos happened. Obviously. We checked out what Santa brought and then opened a few presents. Then, we had a little intermission for some orange rolls. Opened more presents after that. We played for awhile and then ate a late breakfast of biscuits and gravy. So nice and relaxing. I don't think anyone got ready for the day before 2 o'clock in the afternoon. We didn't have to, we had no obligations.

Later that night we went to see a few Christmas lights. There is one house that puts on a 'show'. Four songs played and the lights changed to the beat of the music. It was pretty cool.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christmas was soooo awesome! The best part was having the whole family there. I am so grateful we could all be together. I love my family so much. Thank you to Kelsie and Joe for being perfect host and hostesses! And thank you Zeb and Bryson for being willing to drive 17 hours to be with us. Dillan, thanks for "being good with whatever"! Love, love, love my family! Pam