The best part... Dance was a success. She absolutely loved it. (Sometimes I get nervous that she is so excited for something that it might disappoint. Not the case at all this time.)
2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.
Thursday, September 12, 2013
Keni's First Day of Dance
I don't know who was more excited. Me or Keni? She has talked about dancing since we moved here. (Partly because before we moved I told her we would have to find a studio when we moved... then I never got around to it.) The day had finally come. And let me tell you-- the morning went by soooo slow. She was up and out of bed so early and immediately wanted to put on her dance clothes.
The best part... Dance was a success. She absolutely loved it. (Sometimes I get nervous that she is so excited for something that it might disappoint. Not the case at all this time.)
The best part... Dance was a success. She absolutely loved it. (Sometimes I get nervous that she is so excited for something that it might disappoint. Not the case at all this time.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment