She was so brave when she got her IV for the scans. She barely flinched and didn't cry at all. Such a big girl! (I love Primary's. They do a great job.)
Picking her prize after the IV
Sad that she can't do anything because her hand is taped.
After waiting in the room forever we decided to take a ride down the halls on the trike. I'm sure the nurses were thrilled about that. :)
No wonder the girl hates bandaids and freaks out if anyone offers her one. This is from the chest leads from the MRI.
As we kind of already knew, Dr. Brockmeyer is a guy of little words. Short, sweet, and to the point. Don't ask questions because he just doesn't have time. That's what his students are there for I guess. He said all the scans look fine and that the 2 percent of tumor left inside hadn't grown any. (Which is why we have all these follow-up things.)
We have another appointment scheduled in 2 months. Hopefully we keep getting the results that we did for this appointment.

No comments:
Post a Comment