2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Brock is ONE!

Most people say they can't believe their baby is one and how sad they are about it. Well, I can't believe how fast time has flown... but I can't say I'm sad that Brock is one either. I loved him as a newborn, but I love him even more now. 
-I love his personality. He is such a tease. Yes, ALREADY! 
-He is stubborn. He won't back down. We try distractions but he's no fool. He doesn't like to be tricked and tries to stay focused. :) 
-He isn't walking yet. I'm sure he could if he just would. He will go around the furniture like a pro but the minute he isn't touching something he sits right down. 
-He uses his pointer finger. Man, it's cute. 
-He bangs his hand on his highchair and says 'ma' for more. He doesn't like veggies, or bread. He is a texture kid. He is already wayyyy more picky than Keni ever was/is.
-His 4th tooth just popped through and now he is working on his 5th.
-We still swaddle him. I tried not to one time and he didn't sleep worth a darn. I think he really enjoys it still. Most days when I go in to get him out of his crib he is still wrapped up.

Stats:
Weight- 18 pounds 9 ounces- 3rd percentile
Height-29.1 inches- 35th percentile
Head- 17.9 inches- 35th percentile







On his birthday we opened presents right when everyone was awake. Keni was more excited for his presents than he was. Then we did normal day to day stuff. That night we celebrated with strawberry shortcake. He wasn't super thrilled about it. I think it's because he got scared of the candles. He tried to touch it and I got after him. After that he didn't want anything to do with it.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Too Cute!! Dang Ellie is a chunky monkey! She weighs 19 lbs and she is 8 months!!!