2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Jumpin' N Jivin'

I think Brock liked this place more than Keni. At first I didn't let him go in any bouncy things because I didn't want to have to crawl in after him but I was getting tired of holding him and gave in. He had a blast. So did Keni. I'm glad Keni had some friends to play with. I think it helped her be more brave on the bigger things. We stayed for a long time and the kids still weren't ready to go. We will be going back soon, I'm sure. Or not. I just found out they closed yesterday. (They have been threatening for a while now.)






No comments: