Thanksgiving was great this year! We got to stay home and my mom, dad, Dilbo, and G. Pete came to us. It was nice not having a 5 hour drive! I am quite proud of how our Thanksgiving dinner turned out. We cooked the turkey, baked pies, made pretzel salad, made rolls, and cooked stuffing. And guess what? The only thing that didn't work out so well were the stupid Rhodes rolls. The only things I cook on a regular basis. They were suppose to be the easy things. That's why we decided to even do the frozen rolls is because they are so easy. Meh. Oh well. Shopping was more important than setting them out to raise I guess.
I'm bummed I didn't take any pictures of our table when the dinner was all ready. Oh well. We did take some of the delicious pies.
Here in Vernal the city has a tradition called Holly Days. They have all sorts of activities throughout the day that you can participate in. Most of the things have huge lines, like the camel rides, and weren't worth it to me. Maybe some year we will be doing nothing and will brave the lines. We did go to the Santa's Workshop thing (craft boutique) and the parade. It was fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment