2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Headboard

I decided that before I moved I needed to take advantage of my mom getting FREE pallets and my dad having lots of power tools. I made a headboard that cost zero dollars. Woot. Woot. It will look better when I paint the wall color behind it. But for now, it's still pretty awesome that it was absolutely free.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They turned out sooo cute!! Glad we did them. I am going to miss you being around here!

Love you,
Mom

Howells Fam said...

That's super cute Kels! When are you coming up to decorate my house??

Anonymous said...

Love it! Turned out great!!

Dean Family said...

way cute! i need one :)