2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Brock At 2 Months

Brock is 2 months old. Is it horrible that I'm not sad about it? I just love that he is finally doing something other than sleeping, eating, and peeing/pooping. At two months I think I can safely say we have finally figured eachother out.

Brock's Stats are:
Weight: 11 pounds 13 ounces-- 50 percentile
Height: 23 inches-- 55 percentile
Head: 39.5 centimeters-- 50 percentile

At two months: 
-started to become pretty strong, holds head up pretty darn good
-smiles when anyone talks to him
-coo's all the time
-giggles occasionally
-loves watching Keni
-doesn't mind tummy time
-spits up less now that I try not to eat/drink dairy (still an uncontrollable amount though)
-Doesn't mind the tub whether it's filled with hot water, cold water, or somewhere in between.
-takes a pacifier-- lately he has been sucking on his hand but we learned that mistake with Keni sucking her thumb. We're forcing the poor kid to suck the pacifier instead.




2 comments:

WT said...

Lovin that bib!

Jessica J. said...

he looks SO much like YOUR family... so adorable.