It's kind of nice living so close to family, especially for the holidays. We didn't feel obligated to go to a million places to see all the family since we see them on such a regular basis. This year we celebrated Thanksgiving weekend with the Porter's. All but one of Joe's siblings was able to make it. We had dinner at G. Bingham's and a couple of families spent the nights over there since there wasn't much room at the Keith Porter residence. :) [[Seat's taken]] Anyways, we had a great time visiting with everyone. Keni loved playing with all of her cousins and getting to know them better. Sadly, I didn't get any pictures of the actual dinner. I mean, really, as if I would take time to take pictures when there is delicious food surrounding me in every direction. Other festivities of the weekend included Gingerbread Houses and The Festival of Lights Parade.
I'm that mom. Keni did her own hair. :) She put the headband in all by herself.
She's so proud of her art. She did this with very little help.
During the fireworks Keni's mouth was open the whole time saying Ooh, ahhh. After the finale she had this huge grin on her face. She loved watching the fireworks. We went to my parents after the parade for a few minutes and when my mom was asking her what she just did she said, "Watched bang-bang-bang. More bang-bang-bang!"
Waving to all the floats
It has been so fun watching Keni get excited this holiday season. Can't wait for Christmas!
1 comment:
It was so great to be with you over Thanksgiving! Keni is such a neat little girl! I just can't get over her! Kids are so fun.
Post a Comment