2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Lions, Tigers, and Bears

Well really only tigers because the Hogle Zoo doesn't have lions or bears. I know, I can't believe it either. The zoo seemed so much bigger when I was a kid. :)

One of the best things about living in the Village is summertime. I feel like there is something to do every single day. (My housework is definitely not what it used to be.) We are within walking distance to the zoo and the majority of my friends have season passes. I considered getting one but since we knew we would probably be moving in August I decided not to. Lucky for us, there are enough people that go each time that I can usually use their passes. We go at least once a week if not more. Keni is in love with the elephants. Actually, this last time she was in love with the stupid pigeons that were sitting on the grass. Yep, we went to the zoo apparently to see pigeons.








3 comments:

Dan n' Josie said...

So cute, we need to make a trip to hogal zoo. Random question, how do you make your text so cute??

Andy & Ashlee said...

Where did you get your hat - I love it! I thought it would be fun to have one for my cruise, but I didn't really want to spend a ton on one! Love it though!

Andy & Ashlee said...

Okay, so that last post was actually Ainslee, I am just at their house and forgot that she was logged in... SORRY!