2017!

2017!
Hey there! Welcome to our page and thanks for stopping by. When we aren't doing "chores" you can probably find us camping, biking, going to the market, or just hanging out as a cute little family.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Newborn Pictures



Aren't these pictures uh-freakin'-dorable! Again, Ashlee did a fantastic job.
There are sooo many cute ones it's hard to decide which ones to have printed and hung.

4 comments:

Darcee said...

Yes, they are awesome pictures.

Howells Fam said...

She does a great job doesn't she? My favorite pictures I've ever had taken of Carlee were taken by Ash. It does help that Keni is so cute too though!

Janice said...

She is a beautiful baby! The photography is great! I hope you send me a picture or two.

Dani said...

Aww....she is a doll. I'm sure you are having fun with her...you make a cute little mama!